For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), Richard Spurdens Photography is the data controller of your personal information
As a data controller, we take all necessary steps to comply with our obligations under the Act and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information.
When we process any personal information we meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
In accordance with the Act, we are required to collect personal information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else.
We will comply with the Principles set out in the Act and we will ensure all personal information supplied to and processed by us is held securely.
You are entitled to see the personal information that we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. Should you wish to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you please write to Richard Spurdens Photography, 27 Cavalier Drive, Bradford West Yorkshire, BD10 oUF. Once we are satisfied as to your identity we will send to you, within one month, a copy or summary of all the personal information we hold about you.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you through our Website or otherwise when conducting our business
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting forms, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- information received in correspondence that you send to us;
- information received during certain calls to and from us; and
- information concerning your visits to our website (including but not limited to traffic data) and the resources that you access.
We may also collect information about you in other ways, for example:
- if you provide us with your business card or other details;
- if you are a client of ours, from that client relationship;
- if you are a customer of one of our clients, and we are undertaking legal services on our client’s behalf;
- if you have any other dealings with one or our clients which are related to legal services which we are providing to our client or on our client’s behalf;
- indirectly, through one of our people, a client or a third party; and
- if you are a supplier of ours, from that supplier relationship.
The way we process your information varies depending on our relationship with you. We will use some of the personal information supplied by you to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to, to deliver services you may have requested, to notify you about changes to our services, to contact you in response to applications made by you, to contact you as part of the services we are undertaking on behalf of our clients, to inform you of sector developments that may affect you or to inform you of new products, services or events which we think may be of interest to you.
If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you by telephone, post, email or fax. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your personal information for this purpose when we collected the information. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties in order for them to market to you.
We will retain your personal information for so long as is reasonably necessary and as required by our regulatory bodies, then delete it thereafter. You have the right to contact us at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by writing to Richard Spurdens at Richard Spurdens Photography, 27 Cavalier Drive, Bradford West Yorkshire, BD10 0UF, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your personal data
We will only disclose your personal information to another person or organisation where we:
- need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- need to send the information to persons or organisations who engage us to conduct services on their behalf, including where you are that third party’s customer;
- need to send the information to persons or organisations that work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service on our behalf and not for any other purpose. Where such a person or organisation does work
- in our behalf we will ensure that they take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal information; or
- are required to disclose the information in order to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority.
Where we store your personal data
The personal information that we collect from you via our website contact forms will be stored on our server, in the secure administration area of the back end of our website. The personal information that we collect from you will be stored at a destination within the E.U
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your personal information for a minimum of six years and so long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained and in accordance with our legal obligations and follow our data destruction policy and processes thereafter.
Links to other websites
This Notice only extends to our website and does not, therefore, extend to your use of, provision of information to and collection of information on any website not connected to Richard Spurdens Photography to which you may link by using the hypertext links within our website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to collect aggregate information for us to use. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
Without limitation, by registering for our services and/or by completing a web form by providing your name, email, postal address, and/or phone number, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from McFade Photography over the short term and periodically, including email communications, regarding our services, new product offers, promotions, and other matters.
You may opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time by
(a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or
(b) sending an email to email@example.com
Richard Spurdens Photography takes great care to ensure the security of our website and your personal information. Only authorised personnel and contractors have access to your information. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Changes to this Notice
We may change this Notice at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our website.
If you have any questions about this Notice, the way we process personal information or any aspect of our website, please write to Richard Spurdens at Richard Spurdens Photography, 27 Cavalier Drive, Bradford West Yorkshire, BD10 0UF,l or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07931368688